Monday, April 23, 2007

We are loading up the blog before we head off to Michigan, if I find time I might update it from there, but if I don't, hopefully all these pictures will hold everyone over. Merrick started this new face thing below, Jason thought something was wrong with her at first. It is like an old man with no teeth!
Wish us luck at the end of the week, our very first plane ride together!

2 comments:

Matt, Julie, Shae, Brady said...

Just so you know...last weekend we had 70-75 degrees, and this coming we are supposed to be in the 60's! Getting out all the old baby stuff so we are ready! Hugs to all of you, Julie

Katie said...

hey~ you are probably getting all packed up. i wanted to tell you that the only issue i have ever had flying with my babies is during the takeoff and landing. i always try to make sure they can suck (on something- binky, bottle, me?) during these times. hope that helps. have a great trip!