You can't tell by the photos, but this outfit has little cherries all over it. She has those Traverse City roots! Grandma K and Jaja found this while we were home. Wishing I didn't have to work, I miss her while she is at daycare.
We love this one at work! Shelley and I have been checking out your little sweet pea every day we work. Miss you all tons. We will try to post some new pics on our site for you, loved Jason's comment :) hugs, Julie
3 comments:
How adorable. I'll have to tell my Mom to take a look. We love anything cherry!
We love this one at work! Shelley and I have been checking out your little sweet pea every day we work. Miss you all tons. We will try to post some new pics on our site for you, loved Jason's comment :) hugs, Julie
Marcy,
There is no doubt, Merrick will be the next CHERRY QUEEN!!
Love all of the picutres.
Love, Grandma K.
Post a Comment