We took Merrick down to Denver and the pool. I think the next time, when the water is warmer, she will love it again. Somehow we got pictures of her not crying. She saw her first flowers and wanted all of them. I'm off with her today, hoping to take her somewhere with the doggies.She got to see Grandma and Grandpa Neerhof, Uncle Jared and Aunt Jaalah, AND GG! (Great Grandma) Big day for MJ.
Cute as ever Marcy, can't wait to see all of you again this summer. Jeannie enjoyed these pictures and is anxious to see her in person!!! What a little doll!!!! Aunt Patti
4 comments:
love the hat MJ! so cute
What a cute cherry shirt! Did you ever find the shoes you were looking for?
Love all of the hats. Happy, Happy baby. I'm jealous. Wish I coule be there.
Love,
Grandma K
Cute as ever Marcy, can't wait to see all of you again this summer. Jeannie enjoyed these pictures and is anxious to see her in person!!! What a little doll!!!! Aunt Patti
Post a Comment