Had a super fun Sunday after Jason finished work. Grandma and Grandpa Neerhof came up from Denver. We took everyone to the town free bbq. Mj had a blast, heard her first band, she had a great day. We can't believe how fast this girl is growing up!
Wish I could be there. I am glad all of you were able to share Father's Day together. Robert and Jessie were up to TC sailing. Last time Robert will have any time with Jessie before she goes to work. I'm busy at home doing crafty things.
2 comments:
Looks like a fun day! We spent our father's day painting, but a least we were all together. xo, Julie
Wish I could be there. I am glad all of you were able to share Father's Day together. Robert and Jessie were up to TC sailing. Last time Robert will have any time with Jessie before she goes to work. I'm busy at home doing crafty things.
Love MoM
Post a Comment