Thursday, June 28, 2007


I was working downtown today and guess who I ran into? Merrick! Her teachers take all the babies down by the riverwalk center in town everyday. I figured I would bump into them at some point, but I didn't realize how badly I would want to ditch work once it happened. She cried a little when I left her, and I cried on my way back to my car. She loves her daycare though and all of her baby friends. It really made the rest of my day. I love my little peanut.

2 comments:

Katie said...

QTpa2Tee.

counting down the days till colorado. see you then!

Anonymous said...

I had to get my Merrick "FIX" before we went up north for the 4th. of July.

Grandma K loves and misses you.
You are getting so big!!

Marcy, your pictures are great
xoxo to all of you