Borrowed a friends yard for the flower shots. Check out baby #2, Rikta, looking tough and watching over lil' Mj. By the way, a tooth has reached the surface, I know how you all love updates! Poor girl was in pain today.
Merrick is absolutely beautiful, and the black and whites you have posted are breathtaking. Excellent job:) Aaron and I hope all is well with the three of you--what a cute family! I can't believe how fast they grow...Merrick is getting so big already. Let her know she is a gorgeous girl.
3 comments:
What great pictures. I love Merrick's smile. I can't wait for Patrick to smile for pictures. Any word on when you'll be in Michigan again?
Hi Marcy--
Merrick is absolutely beautiful, and the black and whites you have posted are breathtaking. Excellent job:) Aaron and I hope all is well with the three of you--what a cute family! I can't believe how fast they grow...Merrick is getting so big already. Let her know she is a gorgeous girl.
Kacey
Boy Grandma K needed your smiling face today. Bad day at work!!
Wonderful pictures.
Love to everyone.
xoxoxox
Post a Comment