What great pictures! We have been crazy busy trying to finish up the house. Getting closer, wish you could be here. Miss you all too much. Kiss our sweet girl. xo, Julie
Are those Texas Blue Bonnets on steroids! What great pictures. I love the Cherry outfit. I'm trying to get my Mom and Dad to come down this weekend and bring some cherries. Charlie's entire family is here this week from Texas. Fun, I think...
Beautiful flowers and beautiful little girl! You really have this down. I am still trying to get it all figured out, but truly enjoy the pictures..Aunt Jane
Thanks for leaving us notes! I'm obsessed with updating this thing, I'm even more obsessed with taking pictures of Merrick! My hard drive is running out of space, I back it all up, but don't trust it... I'm afraid of losing priceless photos!
4 comments:
What great pictures! We have been crazy busy trying to finish up the house. Getting closer, wish you could be here. Miss you all too much. Kiss our sweet girl.
xo, Julie
Are those Texas Blue Bonnets on steroids! What great pictures. I love the Cherry outfit. I'm trying to get my Mom and Dad to come down this weekend and bring some cherries. Charlie's entire family is here this week from Texas. Fun, I think...
Beautiful flowers and beautiful little girl! You really have this down. I am still trying to get it all figured out, but truly enjoy the pictures..Aunt Jane
Thanks for leaving us notes! I'm obsessed with updating this thing, I'm even more obsessed with taking pictures of Merrick! My hard drive is running out of space, I back it all up, but don't trust it...
I'm afraid of losing priceless photos!
Post a Comment