Friday, August 31, 2007

Home sweet home.

Be patient folks, about 800 pictures taken...I'm sick, Merrick got kicked out of daycare our first day back because she got sick. (ALL over the place.) Traveling STINKS! Horrible plane rides back, little girl screamed the whole way. Lots of catch-up to do and I am exhausted. Still trying to figure out how I came home from a vacation more tired than when I stay home and work 3 jobs. Hope these hold you over.



2 comments:

Katie said...

oh my god! i was thinking about you guys. i can't believe merrick got kicked out of school at only 9 months old. get rest and well.

oh yeah, in that picture with jason, it totally looks like she's waving!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear your trip back to Colorado was bad.

Thanks for coming home even if its just for a few days.

We love all of you. Can't wait to hold my beautiful Grandchild again.

Love,
Grandma K.