Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Michigan bound


Merrick and I will be in T.C from August 22nd thru the 29th. My brother Josh is having a graduation party and I want to be there. He hasn't met Mj yet! Hopefully I can see a lot of you, as long as it involves me laying around the water somewhere...whether its at the lake or the bay. This trip, I am going to make sure that I rest. Not too sure if Jay is coming or not, he may pull off a couple of days, busy guy. Mark your calenders! See you soon.

1 comment:

Matt, Julie, Shae, Brady said...

Can't wait to see you guys again. As soon as we get our computer hooked back up, we will update our site for you to see too! Can't believe how big she is getting. The boys got new shirts they can't wait to show you! xo, Julie