Thursday, October 2, 2008

I love my toothpaste.

This was the best photo I could get from her this morning. She likes to smell the toothbrush before she brushes her teeth. (fruity!) We start swim lessons in two weeks (Beginner starfish)
so we are really excited for that. The weather is so nice right now, we are trying to do as much as possible before we are stuck inside on really cold days. The indoor pool should be fun, and by summer she will be an awesome little swimmer!

1 comment:

Charlie and Kara said...

What a cutie pie! I can't believe she is going to be 2! I was looking back at our old blog posts and you had left a comment when Patrick was born "to enjoy because it goes by so fast" that is so true! I laughed when I read your posts about hitting every park around before it gets to cold. We are doing the same! Love the fox, we definitely don't get that in downtown Chicago. Maybe I can talk my parents into coming out for a visit this winter so we can hit the slopes. Hmmm, I am definitely going to get on that, these cousins need to meet!