



This all started with a commercial on Cartoon network, Merrick saw Yoda and loved him. So, we then show her the non-scary version (no Darth Vader) of Empire Strikes Back with all the Yoda parts, and our new favorite Chewbacca. This is all we have been hearing about anytime she hears the word Halloween. "Yo-yo! Baaky!" Then this turns to "Bacca" Then every once in a while "Yo-yo" slips back in. So, what does Mom do?! Buy both. Chewy arrived on Thursday, she wouldn't wear it to school on Friday, she was feeling Yoda. I pick her up and she is wearing Chewbacca. How thrilled am I though?! I was Chewy when I was really little too!! (If only I had a picture of that!) By the way, we have avoided candy for almost two years, except for a couple of m-n-m's here and there, then Marty gives her a Hershey kiss and she is all over it. Maybe she will eat cake this year for her birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment