Waiting. He sure was late and it got cold.
Random lady took our picture. She needs to work on her skills.
The big man and one of his Reindeer, Cupid.
An armful of animals. We don't leave the house without many. I even bought some more...Merrick went bananas when she saw him. Screaming his name, and then just screaming. He was kind of grumpy, but she said "Hi Santa!" to him and he cheered up and told her to be good. (He was 35 minutes late, and was probably so short with us because he had so many places to get to tonight.) She cried when we left them and said bye to him and bye reindeer at least 10 times on the way back to the car. I'm so glad I took her, I only wish I had it on video because it was so cute and funny. I only have so many hands! Merry Christmas!

1 comment:
What a special Santa you have. Beats the Mall Santa's here. A live reindeer? I can't believe it.
Enjoyed all of the pictures. So glad to see you again for a little while. 60 degrees and our snow is gone, but now getting colder.
Had Xmas with Josh on the 26th. and was great to see him. Talk to you soon. Love to all
Post a Comment