




The pictures of Merrick and "my best friend" were from Easter, the black and whites were yesterday, we got out as a family down to the park in Breck. We are hanging in there, hoping the "fog" lifts from Jays head soon, he is doing amazing and I really am blown away with how strong my husband is. I don't think I will ever give him grief again for going to the gym too much. Keep us in thoughts, prayers, looking to make a FULL recovery, if anyone can do it, its my Jay. Thanks so much to you all for the support. We love and miss you all.
2 comments:
River heard that we talked to you guys yesterday. He woke up from his nap and said, "I've just been so worried about Jason." I told him not to worry.
You guys are so blessed. A little patience and time, everything will be back to normal. I wish I could take some weight off your chest... that's how I felt after Ryan's accident, like a ton of bricks was literally on top of me. If you need anything, let me know. Rest and drink milkshakes!
Love the pictures, such a precious little thing.
Dear Marcy,Jason, and Merrick,
You know that the entire family is
praying for you.
We pray that Jason will make a full
and speady recover, however, it will take time and patience.
God is always with you
Love,
Mom and the entire Riley Clan
Post a Comment