Friday, January 22, 2010

Back on the horse






Merrick wanted to ski today, so, we went skiing. Two runs, and I have permission from my surgeon. I don't want Merricks fun to end just because I look funny. I'll put up some video, she really loves it.

2 comments:

Charlie and Kara said...

Glad you are feeling better. My Mom and Dad filled me in on some of the details. No fun! Ugh! Are you retiring your snowboard? Merrick is so cute. I think we might try Patrick on some skis at the end of the season. We went over Christmas and he talks about Mom and Dad going skiing all of the time, he says he wants to try.

Unknown said...

awesome!Once they say they want to go, its time to make pizzas..no, I am not retiring my board, I know I will still go, maybe not as fast though! Kind of sad I lost my Corcoran fang! Let me know how it goes with Patrick, and you and your family are always welcome out here!