I hid our eggs over at the bike stunt park. Rikta and I went over there while Jay and Merrick were at home. I came back only to run into Merrick on the trail next to the patio, ready to go, fully winter dressed all by herself. "Does Daddy know you are outside? Where is he?"
"No. He is in the potty."
3 comments:
hehe. independence.
this is katie.
Hilarious! Great Easter egg hunt, and I love that you post frequently. It keeps me entertained at work, shhh.
Someday, we will all get together and the little ones will meet. Sad the cottage is gone, but still have great memories from when we were little with Grandma and Grandpa. I would love to come out skiing, hmmm.
Kara I love that you check it at work..I have to say, I spend a ton of time with videos and pics, but love to put them up for family! So sad the cottage is gone, we were planning a trip to stay out there, now I think we are heading elsewhere. Seriously, you guys are welcome anytime, next season we will be in the house...the kids would have a blast! :)
Post a Comment