Sunday, September 26, 2010



We couldn't have picked a better place to stay, my friend Kamala and her beautiful family have been amazing. Merrick has some new best friends, I think she is going to be heartbroken when we leave them. Jaya is the big sister, Kahana, and Taja is the baby. Great people, already planning the next trip..Jay got a sick ride today, its so unreal, and a dream come true to be out here, doing this.

4 comments:

Katie said...

I am so happy for you guys! Dreams really do come true. We should do buy a place...

Marcy said...

lets do it..unreal. 8 more days!! you would love these guys and the place is stocked with toys. Merrick has never been so entertained in her life. Or me!!

Charlie and Kara said...

Oh how fun! I want to be there with you guys! Have a blast!

Marcy said...

Kara, already dreading going home, but moving into our house is exciting...trying to scheme how we could live here for maybe 1 month out of the year..hope you guys are well!!