I think she likes it... from Marcy on Vimeo.
Yep, I'd say she's having a great time. Will she continue to rock the skis? Oh and heck yes, it is snowing on my page, wish it would pile up.
we took her riding the other day and she got frustrated because she can do so much more on her skis, we will keep trying, but hey, I skied for 15 years before I saw the light. Ha. Pow day today..finally for me.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Yep, I'd say she's having a great time. Will she continue to rock the skis? Oh and heck yes, it is snowing on my page, wish it would pile up.
we took her riding the other day and she got frustrated because she can do so much more on her skis, we will keep trying, but hey, I skied for 15 years before I saw the light. Ha. Pow day today..finally for me.
Post a Comment