Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Meet Foxy-boy





One of the saddest parts of us moving, was losing our visits from Foxy. We still see him sometimes when we are around the old neighborhood, but Merrick has been in tears more than a few times because she misses his visits to the window. We have seen tracks in our yard, but "they are sneaky Foxes in Blue River, they aren't used to seeing people."
This morning I looked out the kitchen window, and almost dropped her milk. I ran and grabbed her off the couch, Jay opened the slider and called to this new guy, and he turned around and walked up to the door. Just like that. He is young, beautiful and curious. This little fox has no idea what he just did for my little family. We are having the most trying time of our lives right now, and I know it seems cheesy, but I see it as a sign that it is all going to turn around for us. His name is Foxy-boy, and if we never see him again, I am always going to remember this morning.

2 comments:

Charlie and Kara said...

So glad foxy-boy brightened your day.

Katie said...

He's a handsome fella. Hope he sticks around. Everyone needs a foxfriend.