Tuesday, May 17, 2011

First dance recital


Merrick and her dance class were pirates, we had our recital on Mothers day. These were from dress rehearsal, they don't let you take pictures during the show. She did really well, and for the show her "R" was upside down, so cute! Dad got her a rose. :)


5 comments:

Bambinos said...

She rocks the costume but I love your text message explaining it even better!

It's not still snowing there is it?

Katie said...

Oops that's me!

Marcy said...

I knew it was you..still snows, everyday pretty much. A-Basin has a 101 inch mid-mountain base. Bad year to be a landscaper! Good luck this weekend! Charge it.

Charlie and Kara said...

Love the costume! She's so cute. Glad to hear everything went okay with your Dad...

I love snow, not sure if I could handle that much in May :)

Marcy said...

Kara, even I can't handle that much snow..we had a GREAT time with my Dad and Jo, so sad to see them leave..I hope we can all hook up sometime soon! The kids are growing up too fast! :)