And I thought she loved skiing. She had so much fun, I can't believe how well she did for her first time. We are trying out June before we sign up for July, but I have a feeling this will be going on all summer long. Two times a week! Mommys work day just got an hour shorter, but its so fun and so worth it! How did I end up with a ballerina?!
Wow! You are almost a pro Mare! Look at your pointed toes and 2nd position. Aunt Julie is so proud of you! If you have a recital, I am totally coming to see you :)
So cute, love the leotard and tutu! We just went to Mackenzie's recital last weekend, so fun! My favorite was always tap class. You can tell from the pictures Merrick LOVES it!
Nice call Julie, I'm getting all the lingo down. The second lesson she got really goofy with one of her new friends, not listening as well, and Kara, you are right she LOVES it. We all know I would never be the one to push ballet on her. :) Hope to see all of you guys sometime soon!!
5 comments:
Wow! You are almost a pro Mare! Look at your pointed toes and 2nd position. Aunt Julie is so proud of you! If you have a recital, I am totally coming to see you :)
So cute, love the leotard and tutu! We just went to Mackenzie's recital last weekend, so fun! My favorite was always tap class. You can tell from the pictures Merrick LOVES it!
Nice call Julie, I'm getting all the lingo down. The second lesson she got really goofy with one of her new friends, not listening as well, and Kara, you are right she LOVES it. We all know I would never be the one to push ballet on her. :) Hope to see all of you guys sometime soon!!
Now you'll have to learn how to put her hair in a bun! Brady got glasses today, Shae got a cell phone...I'd say Shae got the better end of that deal!
awww..bet Brady looks cute, can't believe Shae has a cell phone!! o.k. he just called me, nevermind...what!
Post a Comment