Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Summer


We went from snow straight to summer. Which means we are busy. Really busy. Working during nap time, trying to squeeze in all the assorted doctors appointments Jay and I both have and get all of our work done too. I can feel it all flying by already. Especially little Merrick growing up and not being so little anymore. She told me she has a boyfriend. Hold up. WHAT?!

I realized the other day that she may watch Star Wars a bit much when I heard her say "I have a bad feeling about this." I can't get over the memory on her, she was remembering something we did when she was 18 months old, is that even possible? She is a complete blast and I wish that my family was closer so everyone could enjoy this time right now. Working on a sneaky trip home if I can get caught up with work. Miss everybody!

No comments: